- All personal belongings is insured at Replacement Cost.
- Personal belongings insurance includes coverage up to USD 50,000. Applicable deductible USD 150.00.
- Special limitation on personal belongings:
- High Value Items: USD 5,000*
- Money and Securities: USD 500
*High Value Items are defined as: jewelry, watches, furs, precious and semi- precious stones, silverware, silver-plated ware, gold ware, gold-plated ware, pewter ware, fine arts, camera and equipment, computers and tablets, telephones, oriental rugs, musical instruments and coin collections.
Personal Premises Liability
This coverage is worldwide and protects clients/guests who may become legally liable to pay for property damage caused while registered in temporary housing including short term apartment rentals.
- Liability coverage protects clients/guests if they are sued for damage caused by fire, explosion, water damage or smoke to the temporary housing unit and its contents.
- Personal premises liability includes coverage up to USD 300,000.
- Accidental Damage Coverage includes coverage up to USD 15,000 and provides protection for accidental damage to the rental unit during the stay. Coverage includes broken furniture, damage to walls, damage to countertops, pet damage, etc.
- Bed Bug Remediation Coverage of USD 2,500 (applicable deductible of USD 250.00) which provides coverage to remediate any infestation of bed bugs, if during a covered stay at an insured rental property.